Waterneer’s technically advanced. CLARI-FLOCCULATOR delivers unsurpassed treatment quality and process reliability with best in its class effectiveness. The CLARI-FLOCCULATOR provides high-capacity processing for dewatering applications and treatment of pumpable polluted sediments or sludge. Waterneer’s process eliminates the costly need for items such as multiple transfer pumps, settling or holding tanks, or sand filters. Its compact design makes mobilization easier and less costly.
Waterneer applies proven, state-of-the-art treatment technology to clean polluted water and contaminated sludge and sediment for a wide range of diverse applications:
- Dredging operations
- Agricultural, municipal and industrial sludge dewatering
- Mine drainage, tailings and impound water treatment
- Water treatment for upstream and downstream energy production
The advanced patented CLARI-FLOCCULATOR treatment process can produce water quality suitable for gray water recycling and with optional additional treatment – potable water, all in a highly efficient, cost effective, compact design.
- High flow rates in a small footprints that reduces the amount of on-site equipment
- Highly mobile, transportable system for reduced transportation & mobilization costs
- High single-pass treatment efficacy
- Low energy consumption
- Minimal labor costs to operate